Monday, March 14, 2016

Hiatus

November 3, 2014 was the last time I wrote on this blog.

My heart and mind are full of stories from all the experiences I've lived since then.  Stories of heartbreak, loss, unforeseen change, plans and dreams shattered...
...but I've also got stories of hard work, perseverance, resilience, triumph, and hope.

I am excited to share these stories with you. Part of me feels awkward sending readers back to this blog, because I know that some of my older posts may not reflect who I am today. .. but I guess that's just proof of the journey.

I'm hoping to start updating this blog, with the possibility of transitioning to my own website sometime this year.  I want to become more of an "official" writer, and follow my heart and dreams in this area of my life as well. 

Let's get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment